Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: OK OK OK FLATLINERS OR BACK STREET BOYZS

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KARI MANDY 74's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2003
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DAMN BILL I SAY YOU ALL THE WAY......HE HE HEHE

  2. #2
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    back street boyzs, anyday.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now, does this include the S&M intermission show that either band would do during their heydays, or no?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SINMIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't believe I've ever heard of either.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Carl I.:
    Now, does this include the S&M intermission show that either band would do during their heydays, or no?
    <font size="3" face="Arial">if we are including the S&M segment of the show, i'm going to have to change my selection to the flatliners.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Backstreet Boyz.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not heard any Flatliners, so its Backstreet Boys for me too, lol.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and you're all the better for it stace.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 37bolts's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24th, 2003
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to go with the underground Flatliner demos when Howie from the Backstreet Boys was still in the band.
    Ashliegh

  10. #10
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoa, That's a hard one???
    Wait wait wait...isn't that what Eve said when Adam pulled his leaf off....LOL!!!

    To answer the question...
    I'll go with The Flatliners anyday!!!
    I even got some samples of new stuff from Mr. Creeper himself..and it's gonna be as Cool Like Dat, and Peace Like Dat...hehe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •